Choose a discussion

NI Politics

Sinn Féin getting fairly shown up here regarding this welfare reform farce. Seems like they've been caught out spoofing to their electorate and the facts about it are stacking up against them. IMO, it looks like that they've cooked this up to try and win votes from the vulnerable people who would be interested in the welfare reform (that they claim to be looking out for) and they've been caught out. It was either a lie, or they just got the facts and finances completely wrong. Either way their excuses reek of

This is why folks need to protest vote and vote Alliance or Green. It's clear the DUP and Sinn Féin aren't capable of being realistic in running the place. The DUP and their backward views, then Sinn Féin and their blatant spoofing. I don't understand why people cant see through it all.

I don't think I need to go in to reasons why the DUP shouldn't get any votes, but their views on equality is reason enough, alone. Sinn Féin make these wondrous claims to win votes (it would seem by preying on the vulnerable, in this case, and people who actually have real issues and shouldn't be used as political ammunition)... then you've got the stories of SF being involved in IRA sex abuse.

People need to use their vote to show that we don't want this nonsense any more. Stop the tribal nonsense and use your vote to damage these two main parties. It's the only way things will change.

1 |

Here's the article - luggerotoole.com/2015/...

1 |

Comments underneath are better than the article

0 |

Lol

So basically they can't vote in Anyone, but deserve to be heard, lol

1 |

she was on Talkback earlier. very good with the lingo.

0 |

She's got a wee touch of Stockholm syndrome

0 |

Is she actually serious? Mind-boggling levels of delusion there.

0 |

Just watching The View there. Peter Robinson genuinely looks I'll. That was like a wee obituary.

0 |

* ill

0 |

he's just stressed and needs a break. Will go down in.history as the progressive leader who brought unionism into = with McG and vice-versa. funny today on the radio all the people complaining about his past. all the people who did nothing either for the IRA or defeating the IRA and now don't have a say in the running of the place and rightly so.

0 |

No doubt ill at the thought retirement spent with Iris

0 |

Forced out becsuse the shit is going to hit the fan soon.

For all his wealth never knew why he stayed in politics. No thanks in it. Plus his wife got banged stupid

0 |

always thought pete was a handsome cunt. thoughts?

1 |

Like fine wine

0 |

Question Time was meant to be in Belfast tonight. Clearly Pete guilty for orchestrating the Paris attacks to get that moved.

0 |

They're opened up comments on BBC news story about Robinson. It's brilliant. www.bbc.com/news/uk-no...

0 |

Lol @ we don't even do the Postcode lottery

0 |

ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/new... fuck we really are contenders for ugliest fucking people on earth

0 |

Who? Protestants?

0 |

Martin McGuinness: Man in court over charged with throwing eggs at deputy first minister - www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

clucky ar la

3 |

Wonder how much he was over charged for it.

0 |

Marty obviously didn't see the runny side of it

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/...

All good until they hit Derry lol not a good tourism promotion for us be even worth in next weeks episode when they hit Belfast around the 12th but they will take in the north antrim coast first. The amount of segregation here still is serious think maybe derry has a bigger problem than Belfast when it comes to integrated schools and mixed social housing.

0 |

Watched that last night. Yer man Simon Reeve is fucking wick at presenting. Was proper cringeworthy. How the fuck did he even get that job. His other programmes are fucking shite too. One where he went round the equator and the tropics made me not want to travel just incase i met a cunt like him along the way.

2 |

0 |

Great to Kate Winslet taking on the lost art of juggling.

2 |

0 |

0 |

Why's he opposed to Labour NI?

0 |

www.sunnation.co.uk/co...

0 |

What the hell shat. For once that was one horrendous link

0 |

I think Marty and Gerry would be a wee bit raging inside if in the end a British Prime Minister was actually the reason for a united Ireland. After all their hard work.

0 |

Horrendous how?

0 |

0 |

Anyone who has friends or family who are teachers should have a look at this:

www.change.org/p/john-...

0 |

Decent wee write up on the year ahead in NI politics

Will 2016 be a defining year for unionism and republicanism?

www.thedetail.tv/artic...

0 |

lulz

0 |

End british rule in donegal monaghan and cavan lol

1 |

0 |

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

content-sjc2-1.xx.fbcd...

1 |

Jim Wells being an idiot again
m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

luggerotoole.com/2016/...

0 |

0 |

Theresa Villiers thinks people came up Lagan in a bubble www.irishnews.com/opin...

0 |

0 |

seems this has turned out to be true: www.tyronetimes.co.uk/...

absolutely disgusting

0 |

www.irishnews.com/opin...

0 |

the greens publish theirs: www.greenpartyni.org/w...

their lives are obviously in danger now.

0 |