Choose a discussion

NI Politics

Sinn Féin getting fairly shown up here regarding this welfare reform farce. Seems like they've been caught out spoofing to their electorate and the facts about it are stacking up against them. IMO, it looks like that they've cooked this up to try and win votes from the vulnerable people who would be interested in the welfare reform (that they claim to be looking out for) and they've been caught out. It was either a lie, or they just got the facts and finances completely wrong. Either way their excuses reek of

This is why folks need to protest vote and vote Alliance or Green. It's clear the DUP and Sinn Féin aren't capable of being realistic in running the place. The DUP and their backward views, then Sinn Féin and their blatant spoofing. I don't understand why people cant see through it all.

I don't think I need to go in to reasons why the DUP shouldn't get any votes, but their views on equality is reason enough, alone. Sinn Féin make these wondrous claims to win votes (it would seem by preying on the vulnerable, in this case, and people who actually have real issues and shouldn't be used as political ammunition)... then you've got the stories of SF being involved in IRA sex abuse.

People need to use their vote to show that we don't want this nonsense any more. Stop the tribal nonsense and use your vote to damage these two main parties. It's the only way things will change.

1 |

REM GRETNA 2008
WE FORGET THEM NOT

0 |

16.postimg.org/4gndiwj...

0 |

legs across the divide!

0 |

IT are going to wonder why I keep clicking on links to some punter's legs ffs

0 |

I am IT and I'm ragin, aka 'Takki Lolling' that I can't see these legs you speak of!!

0 |

you are an absolute looper, never mind i.t, sunshine.

0 |

Who you callin sunshine, moonface?!

0 |

Moonface.
Haha

0 |

There's more than 2 football teams in Scotland?

0 |

upload.wikimedia.org/w...

0 |

Sein fein want to protect the vulnerable, funny that martin doesn’t seem to give a toss that his city is the top of the unemployment league, fact that this puts corporation tax in jeopardy makes it even more hypocritical when its all the west and other deprived areas have to relay on for new investment in the future.

0 |

What's the craic with all this rage lads?

0 |

ejay • 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
Big question though... are you a Unionist or a unionist???????

I've said loads of times I'd be up for a united ireland if it was what was best, ejay. So not sure I can be described as a unionist. Currently, I don't think we could survive without the uk, and I think that is fairly obvious by were we get our budget from.

Not sure why anyone with a slightly sceptical outlook is instantly classed as being one of themuns/the enemy. Bit sad that sort of mentality is obviously still a fairly strong issue here. I thought people, especially on the likes of this forum/Shine forum would have been a little less bigoted.

0 |

aul takki

0 |

Truth be told the Republic's a fallacy too. We're are still serfs to the crown.

No rage here though. Si might have missed the memo but Takki knows the craic.

We're passed all that since the dawn of the internet anyway. Roll on NWO and Skynet!!

Lol Rage at Takki trying to make the board out to be bigoted. The ol' switcharoo. Classic Takk ;)

0 |

*the crown and/or ze germans

0 |

Classic Takki switcharoo

0 |

There is loads of bigotry on here! Definition for bigotry - "intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself".

If you don't think SF are the best thing in the world, you must be a hun/unionist/loyalist/brit/tory/blah/blah/blah...

*yawn*

There are more types of people in this world than 'us and them'.

1 |

Nah but seriously, can't see why anyone would even consider you a unionist. Fairest man on here, not a one sided opinion in your arsenal.

I may lose all my new web friends but I'll back ya Takki. You go tell em, free da something

1 |

Jehovahs?

0 |

lol too late for that shit, Muzka. We're finished lad. You've got your knew 'mates'.

You may get that licence of yours soon, you're never coming to IKEA with me again.

0 |

:( shunned, my only crime non loyalty to the queen and flag

0 |

Cheeses Priced lads, can't we just slag each other and get along like gentlemen?!

You're six counties.

It's not a Government you need, it's a bulletin board.

^
See, it's easy. Broad statements, including and insulting everyone equally.

VOTE FOR NEDDAC

0 |

Throwing down the IKEA card.
Muzka toul.

0 |

"It's not a Government you need, it's a bulletin board."

lol

0 |

Lesson is don't cross Takki or kiss IKEA goodbye. Today is a dark day

0 |

You shouldn't have taken that question seriously takki, given the amount of question marks. Oh well.

0 |

Man makes well made points in criticising SF, and rightly so. Same man gets criticised with no ending in sight. Same old board, same old bullshit.

I wish I had the energy to discuss all this and back our Neil up. But to be quite honest, there is no worse and pointless place to do so than here. So let me say this...

FUCK Y'ALL. Can't wait for the Bonfires, the 12th and the 2nd coming of Paisley. NS !!!!

1 |

Sit Fido, Sit!

I never once backed SF and I'll guarantee that I hate anyone who says "Up The RA" more than any of you because in Monaghan it's said Ironically and I fucking hate hipsters.

Takki swam into deep waters and now he's playing the victim card, is all.

"If De Bitch Can't Swim, She's Bound To Drizzown!"

2 |

Haha.

0 |

I thought this just turned into a who's less raged out competition? Nothing wrong with a wee bit of rage from time to time. I'll admit it, I'm still raging at the Scots.

0 |

takki made a few points and was subsequently mocked and hounded to within an inch of his life, by a load of balloons on a forum. it's no biggie. he isn't playing a victim and isn't looking for sympathy.

let the man be, for the love of the children.

0 |

I feel bad now, is he OK?

0 |

Wasn't sure if you were genuinely joking about, or trying to be ironic, ejay. Basing it on the majority of your other posts, I took it as the latter.

It's only OK to criticise the DUP/UUP/SDLP/Torys/Labour/Brits/USA/the western world on here, Fido. You're not allowed to criticise SF... even though pretty much everyone else is regarding the welfare farce...

Alliance Leader David Ford criticised Sinn Fein's decision - which he says has threatened the Stormont House Agreement.

Mr Ford said: “We have now seen an unravelling of the Stormont House Agreement which sought to move our economy forward and resolve issues that were holding our society back such as dealing with the past."

“Sinn Fein is either being utterly cynical or utterly cowardly, or even utterly stupid. Everybody was fully aware that the welfare arrangements were only temporary transitional measures. It is simply not credible for Sinn Fein to suggest otherwise."

lol neddac, you'd think I haven't been in this situation before! Def not playing a victim card. I am certainly not a victim. I've a great life, and certainly don't let on here effect me in any way other than to pass a bit of time.

0 |

All FIDOs Will Be Dealed With.
- Taig Club

0 |

Si you called me gutter scum and a bitter little boy when I brought up conscription lol.

1 |

Calm down Takki, you're letting them win. Don't let them grind you down, certainly no need to excuse or explain anything mate. Even though you've shunned me I'll defend your right to share your opinions, regardless of whether I think they incite hate or not.

1 |

Nah I was joking takki! Ironically I might consider voting SF again now they're opposing welfare cuts again. Witnessed first hand the devastation they're causing in England. Instead of saving money they actually drain the public purse by putting wayyy more pressure on public services which could be emtirely avoidable.

0 |

Are you not a girl, ejay?

0 |

yep!

0 |

ejay playing the girl card, again. OH NO YOU DIDNT! I was unaware of your condition at that stage, so apologies for calling you a boy.

0 |

This is why I love this forum. Every morsel of bait gets gobbled up like an Interned Ra Man's willy of a Saturday night.

Lads, there's only one way to solve this...

Topless Arm Wrestles in Stormont, televised by both UTV and TnaG, with text-spake subtitles for the more loyalty afflicted among us.

What say you?!!

0 |

Wait, ejay's a weemin?

I have the weirdest scummy sectarian beliefs right now....

0 |

Only if I can play the girl card again to get out of the topless arm wrestling?

0 |

Well, obviously. Sure who's gonna make all the cucumber sammiches for Team Hun and Team Going To Heaven??

(Disclaimer For Si: There Is No Heaven So We All Lose)

0 |

Is Takki a bloke ?

0 |

I've barefoot paddled in the pond in front of Stormont one Sunday morning after a session, neddac. Does that prove anything?

0 |

ALL man, Muzka.

0 |

Noice Takki! Did you rage splash any ducks? The smug wee wankers

0 |

Eugh, just caught myself being nice to takki due to forum peer pressure....

Don't Make Me Nice Takki, You Wouldn't Like M When I'm Nice!

0 |