Choose a discussion

NI Politics

Sinn Féin getting fairly shown up here regarding this welfare reform farce. Seems like they've been caught out spoofing to their electorate and the facts about it are stacking up against them. IMO, it looks like that they've cooked this up to try and win votes from the vulnerable people who would be interested in the welfare reform (that they claim to be looking out for) and they've been caught out. It was either a lie, or they just got the facts and finances completely wrong. Either way their excuses reek of

This is why folks need to protest vote and vote Alliance or Green. It's clear the DUP and Sinn Féin aren't capable of being realistic in running the place. The DUP and their backward views, then Sinn Féin and their blatant spoofing. I don't understand why people cant see through it all.

I don't think I need to go in to reasons why the DUP shouldn't get any votes, but their views on equality is reason enough, alone. Sinn Féin make these wondrous claims to win votes (it would seem by preying on the vulnerable, in this case, and people who actually have real issues and shouldn't be used as political ammunition)... then you've got the stories of SF being involved in IRA sex abuse.

People need to use their vote to show that we don't want this nonsense any more. Stop the tribal nonsense and use your vote to damage these two main parties. It's the only way things will change.

1 |

Every time I see Arlene she looks more and more like covers.booktopia.com.a...

And herself

leftfootforward.org/im...

1 |

She's the opposite of a cracker

1 |

Haha what does that even mean?

0 |

Huns on the Run

4 |

She is Hagrid looking

0 |

Lol @ Arlene looking and sounding more like Adolf each time she crawls out of her bunker!

0 |

see ya layer alligator haha
There's a lot to be said about about having an armed paramilitary wing on your call isn't there.

0 |

Ironic thing is this time round I'm voting DUP just to oppose the little Alliance, half-Protestant nonces who are behind that monotonous, parody site which is now a parody on it's on, unopposed.

Where were these little faggots in 1995, say.

0 |

Talking about LAD of course. Just seen a new fb vid tonight.

0 |

Foster should get them shot. Not like she doesn't have an armed private army too. I think we should shoot shit comedians in NI.
Bury them in shallow graves in South Fermanagh.

0 |

I won't say nothing if it happens.
You can do this when in Government.

0 |

little Alliance wanks. Ruin everything.

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

Is that Jesus in the background?

0 |

That's not Bobby Sands is it. It looks like a religious painting.

0 |

It looks like something Hamas would do before a party poitical broadcast.

0 |

No time for any of these cunts.
US/UK politics is far, far more interesting.

0 |

Alliance are behind LAD?

0 |

last I looked was some fella was the south started it up

0 |

That's what I thought. Some beardy hipster.

0 |

"Alliance are behind LAD?"

Where you getting that from?

0 |

soyuz • 9 hours, 22 minutes ago
Ironic thing is this time round I'm voting DUP just to oppose the little Alliance, half-Protestant nonces who are behind that monotonous, parody site which is now a parody on it's on, unopposed.

0 |

Arlene looking sharp
-media-cache-ak0.pinim...

1 |

ichef.bbci.co.uk/image...

0 |

Haha!

0 |

0 |

Gareth Lamrock.....Glamrock hahahahah

0 |

www.belfastlive.co.uk/...

Fingers cross!

0 |

Knock on the door there, didn't answer it obviously when he said it was SDLP. Pretty sure it was Eastwood actually

Looked out the window, I shit you not.. they have a big fucking election bus parked up. Cunts wouldn't know there way about the place

0 |

God I love the SDLP

1 |

Muzak waiting for SF to call round so he can spunk on their shoes.

0 |

They're here every week m8.

0 |

Muzak is just in shock that anyone campaigns out of anything other than a black taxi

0 |

Muzak you still in TOTH? if so, yeah they're there every day of his life.

0 |

Wouldn't leave it Andy m8.

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/ele... the very bus lol

0 |

Yes. It's a bus. Not sure what the fuss is about tbh.

0 |

Bright colours

0 |

The only acceptable political campaign colour scheme round your way:
3.gstatic.com/images?q...

0 |

He's on diazes

0 |

no dizzies round this way lad, diazes aye

0 |

Anyone watching the Marchin OMullering show on BBC. Oosh

0 |

Another bomb attack in Derry. What the fuck is up with the place? Is it some kind of dissident hive these days?

Stupid inbred fucktards

1 |

Ah.. no. Tiny minority.

And have you failed to notice the 300 punishment shootings in Belfast in the last few months

Even the INLA still going up there ffs

0 |

Don't get offensive and make it into yousuns are worse :)

Of course it's a minority but most dissident reports seem to be Derry linked for both raids and incidents. Belfast has the established old school criminal paramilitary scumbags and Derry has the new breed muck savages living in the 1970s. All of them are grade A cuntos of course

1 |

So now that I've debunked that latest Muzka Myth, can we get back on topic and talk about the Omullering that was dished out last night on Nolan

Sterling performan from the finance minister. I would have given him the leadership and kept O'Neill 2nd in command

0 |

I asked a question, that's why there was a ? That's not stating fact or myth, simply asking a question. So defensive m8.

But yes Nolan last night was its usual shambles with triggering questions bringing up the same old shite over and over. DUP coming out worse as usual

2 |

Muzak1 seems really angry lately.

0 |

Mccausland was pure face palm last night. "I don't care what position we end up in, as long as we're out of Europe" . How the fuck can anyone vote for these fuckers is beyond me. My wife was at a thing last night for people with disabilities with representatives from the parties there, and despite the cuts in special education needs education being headline news, despite the minister making the cuts is in her party, and despite being on the health committee, the DUP representative had no clue. "That's news to me" she told families looking answers

0 |

Are you surprised cmk?

Totally inept

Mcauslands body language and constant smug expression was sickening as was each of their attempts to be funny. Was like a big joke to them all. Painful to watch

1 |

The guy in the crowd was attempting to articulate his point that the DUP seem to be holding back gay marriage and was doing so in a reasonably measured fashion until McCausland quipped back with something and the guy lost it and shouted something like sure the DUP hate gays! lol

0 |