Choose a discussion

NI Politics

Sinn Féin getting fairly shown up here regarding this welfare reform farce. Seems like they've been caught out spoofing to their electorate and the facts about it are stacking up against them. IMO, it looks like that they've cooked this up to try and win votes from the vulnerable people who would be interested in the welfare reform (that they claim to be looking out for) and they've been caught out. It was either a lie, or they just got the facts and finances completely wrong. Either way their excuses reek of

This is why folks need to protest vote and vote Alliance or Green. It's clear the DUP and Sinn Féin aren't capable of being realistic in running the place. The DUP and their backward views, then Sinn Féin and their blatant spoofing. I don't understand why people cant see through it all.

I don't think I need to go in to reasons why the DUP shouldn't get any votes, but their views on equality is reason enough, alone. Sinn Féin make these wondrous claims to win votes (it would seem by preying on the vulnerable, in this case, and people who actually have real issues and shouldn't be used as political ammunition)... then you've got the stories of SF being involved in IRA sex abuse.

People need to use their vote to show that we don't want this nonsense any more. Stop the tribal nonsense and use your vote to damage these two main parties. It's the only way things will change.

1 |

jesus its still 95 fecking jobs, 95 families better off

0 |

The Steely face of the Provo campaign turned statesman. Argubly Ireland's greatest ever son. Certainly NI's greatest.

1 |

You say that Takki lol.. he did actually summon me to a meeting with the ra years before that

His nephew got a wee bit of hiding one night and I was wrongly implicated

Needless to say I was took in the back of a car and interrogated

0 |

Was Jakki Degg there too?

2 |

always a regret never properly gripped by the RA for interogation.

tho could grabbed few times about bars. wasn't heavy tho, foot men wannabes

0 |

Just did a bit of digging into pellet suppliers. Where does this comment from Biomass pellet supplier sit on the timeline of things?

I wonder if anyone DUPer has links to the suppliers of pellets and boilers

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

www.balcas.com/busines...

Wouldn't have thought so Phunk. Except theres Arlene giving MD of Balcas (Fermanagh based pellet producers) a businessman of the year award in 2014.

0 |

bs.twimg.com/media/C2p...

0 |

Jim Wells statement as tweeted by Sam McBride....

0 |

Nearly reads like they are clearing the way for something bigger

0 |

I'm awaiting news that Arlene has been boiling Catholic Babies ffs.....can this get any more better good?

0 |

This is great. Hope it goes NI wide.

Lagan Valley assembly candidates in talks over ban on election posters - www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

If I was a multimillionaire I'd be taking out advert upon advert hammering the dupers like they do in the states, need to keep remind the mongs how much the DUP despises them and rip's them off

0 |

I'd rather not see that cunt Paul Givan's insincere bake every time I drive through Lisburn, so yes, great news indeed

0 |

Doesn't he have a real sneering mouth that boy.

0 |

Jim Wells didn't know his family were quids in on RHI. Bullshit

4 |

I mean if they were legitimately heating chicken barns then why try and even deny knowledge. Others have admitted being close to the scheme without trying to say they didn't know. At a guess it's clearing the way as one of those family members was heating the street

0 |

More than 60% of applications to the non-domestic RHI scheme were for situations where there had never before been a requirement for heat, the News Letter can reveal.

www.newsletter.co.uk/n...

0 |

"legitimately heating chicken barns"

just that sentance, haha

1 |

Police officer has been shot in a drive-by shooting in North Belfast. Non-life threatening injuries.

0 |

That's DUP with some mud to sling back after the boiler scam. How can SF get into power when paramilitaries are out to kill police officers etc

Whoever decided that was a good idea is such a ballbag

0 |

That's what they'll say btw, I wasn't asking that question before any triggers a flip out :)

0 |

that was probably the point.... work up a bit of unionist anger to shore up dissidents support

0 |

Are you monkied? what has the shooting got to do with SF in 2017. lol

0 |

no one is saying that... should you not be working on some dank memes?

1 |

I would never have thought of the link either.

0 |

You really think this shooting won't be exploited and used against SF? Of course it has nothing to do with them but it was a party who got into power through the work of the IRA and the promise their terrorist activity would cease. Obviously DUP will twist that.

I'm not saying it's what I think, I thought I made that clear as I knew the ragers would get defensive but it's obviously cheap ammo to be used against them

0 |

There is no link lol

It won't stop DUP using it to gain votes against a leading republican party majority when republican dissidents are killing cops

And again I can see it's not true but come on it's an obvious move for the DUP and just watch the news tomorrow

0 |

TUV will probably use it against SF, which will cause more schism in the DUP vote. Probably was sanctioned by Adams.

1 |

'How can SF get into power when paramilitaries are out to kill police officers etc'

They've BEEN in power for years, after joining the policing board and denouncing the dissidents as cowards and enemies of the peace, many times. A senior DUP member just gave the most senior member of SF in the north plaudits last week for 'saving countless lives'

There's no mud to sling. lol

1 |

Jesus Muzak read my post. I'm not saying that, I even made another post to hammer that through. I'm saying DUP will use that type of angle.

Relax mate lol

Or maybe they won't, let's wait and see. I hope they don't

0 |

Don't rage at me, I'm not your enemy luv ;)

0 |

Ah right. Happy days in that case.

0 |

The only thing stressing me out is the delivery of this dominoes. Lol

I'm more than happy to let you backtrack in peace.

0 |

Love how you project something that isn't there to feed your bitter hunger until that salty dominoes fills that gaping hole lol

Enjoy your pizza and hopefully it won't be much longer

0 |

Fucking dominos??

0 |

Awww yeeah. Sizzler ftw

0 |

m.facebook.com/story.p... Tam Muzka Donlon

If only youd worded it a bit better on here Muzka. You think m15 let the touts get away with one to stir the pot ?

0 |

This is fucking embarrassing

0 |

How does the DUP manage to be such dislikable assholes, all the time?

7 |

Lol, scrapping the barrel does come to mind low.

1 |

at least she's easier on the eyes than that monstrosity arlene

0 |

Calm down... Its not like the DUP are stooping to a spot of crass mud slinging.

I mean there isn't even muck to be slung

0 |

Staggering lack of foresight..

They must know that Adams will be gone very soon and theyll be all out of excuses

3 |

In less than 6 weeks?

0 |

Probably not till May. Sooner the better

0 |

Thats despicable. Everyone knows tweed jackets don't have chest pockets.

0 |

My Donegal Tweed has a chest Pocket!

0 |

Right lads, hold him down, free punches.

0 |

is Gerry retiring muzak1?

0 |