(Someone explain how to post images)

0 |

Class mm!

0 |

Eat you right out of house and home Tonzer

0 |

Fuck it he will eat what hes given

0 |

Womean round the corner from me had 3 big black newfoundlands. they are like St Bernards. Class big things with webbed feet for swimming and water proof coats. Sound as absolute fuck too.

0 |

Class Tonzer! Hope you've the room for him in the new place. Try done deal....youll definitely get one there if you're willing to travel

0 |

dog, mm

0 |

lol - www.thedailymash.co.uk...

0 |

just googled that breed gherks, what a dog. I want one

0 |

Used to run into a woman with 2 Newfoundlands quite a bit, haven't seen her in a couple of years.

Along with walking them you have to take them swimming a fair bit. She used to say about going swimming with them in the sea, that they were constantly 'saving' her, dragging her out of the water. Amazing dogs.

0 |

0 |

Jesus fuckin christ the night.

0 |

kinda glad he drops the phone before the blood starts tbf

0 |

pitbulls are horrible. they should all be killed and any dog that looks like them too.

0 |

Size of them, they'rem like bears

0 |

I used to think that too SS but they're a gbol. That dog obviously had issues.

0 |

the pitbull was like putin, the woman was ukraine and the kids with the wee buckets of water were europe

1 |

So they were too. Any other craic? Fancy doing a bit of partying some time or something?

0 |

a/s/l

0 |

i.imgur.com/wRTwET4.gifv

0 |

i.imgur.com/vFG89pp.gifv

0 |

Love greyhounds, supposed to be very placid dogs,something about that pointy coupon is very appealing.

0 |

I like the pointy coupon's too. I think any dog with a lanky snout just looks comical and is usually a GBOL.

0 |

Greyhounds can be vicious cunts. My sister's ex used to breed them and they tried to bite me with the muzzle on a few times. Any that weren't fit for racing were put down because they make terrible pets. Maybe only true for racing stock though. Temperament isn't a consideration when breeding them.

0 |

diy.diyinteresting.us/...

0 |

viva the mongrels

1 |

content-lhr.xx.fbcdn.n...

3 |

haha

0 |

that's a meme and a 1/2
AI never need to say Mellon Collie again online. just that pic hahaha

0 |

metro.co.uk/2015/03/13...

0 |

I don't care if this has been posted before recently... i.imgur.com/GvOMyZH.gif

1 |

lol takki, love it

0 |

I know. Total cartoon dog! I really want an Italian Greyhound! :D

0 |

2 weeks later, and he's almost doubled in size. content-iad.xx.fbcdn.n...

2 |

Cute pup! :)

0 |

i.kinja-img.com/gawker...

0 |

he's class mm.

0 |

i.imgur.com/L1DMiCu.gifv

0 |

Have you seen that documentary, JimAllister?

0 |

i.imgur.com/RhlVgmk.gifv

0 |

teach you ya twat cunt
bs.twimg.com/media/B_2...

1 |

i love that

0 |

Nah takki. What's it called? Worth a watch?

0 |

giant.gfycat.com/HardU...

0 |

Class pup mm!

0 |

i.imgur.com/7Dkh0I0.gif

0 |

chavy cunt

0 |

There have been 2 dogs who have tried to have an all bite at mine this week and neither of them have come off very well. I keep mine on a tight leash and can't help if one gets close. I can see why cops etc use German Shepherds. I even have a gentle leader on so her mouth only opens about 30%. They are incredibly fierce dogs when they have to be.

0 |

i.imgur.com/8UWZy87.gifv

1 |

Haha

0 |

Monkey and his new puppies

0 |