Have you tried getting rid of it an getting a cat which are far superior

0 |

ban hammer pls ^

0 |

for him and his cat

0 |

Ban hammer for him & a normal hammer for his cat

0 |

Ban hammer for him & a red hot, radioactive, acid dipped hammer for his cat.

Cats are melters. That is scientific fact.

0 |

I have two cats and they are indeed melters. And I have looked like a tramp for two years now because ALL MY SHIT IS COVERED IN WEE WHITE HAIRS.

0 |

www.mcyapandfries.com/...

0 |

a/s/l/ for this pooch, RyanD

0 |

Oh hes beagle btw. A deranged beagle.

0 |

It can't make him any more mental than he already is tbf. Going to see that place on saturday Takki so cheers. Although £11 per night FUCK :-O

0 |

fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akam...

0 |

fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akam...

0 |

Cats are not melters! i used to be a dog person but once you get a cat you understand their worth.
my cats img109.imageshack.us/i...

0 |

going to get a dog too tbh

0 |

Do any of you dog owners keep them outside in a kennel at night or are they total inside dogs?

0 |

my wee pup.. jack russel / shitzui cross (jack shit) i46.tinypic.com/ms0jmu...

0 |

staffordshire bull terrier
american staffordshire terrier
american pit bull terrier

my dogs

buffy

a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.ne...
the best breed in the world!

Winnie wag tail -

the puppies
a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.ne...

if only people would threat the properly and bring out there true temperment and personallity!

0 |

aww, they look quite sweet!

0 |

they are amazing dogs! winnie can sense my sons seizres 30mins before he has one. and she is a blessing to my family regardless of wat people think about her breed.

0 |

a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.ne...

a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.ne...

0 |

cats are selfish cunts.

0 |

so are humans, there awful!!

0 |

woof woof

0 |

thats pretty mad ronan

0 |

bull staffs are one of the best dogs you can get. great dog.

Get a bad rep because wankers like to use then for image purposes.

0 |

lovely dogs! :)

those pups are cute as fuck... bet they're some craic when they all start messing about! lol

0 |

Aye there mad at 4weeks on. as there just finding there feet and having the crack. winnies hopely having a litter due around halloween. the stud dog was silver/blue. top british bloodline.

should be fun :-)

0 |

Tomas who would post on here a bit has a dog and he reckons its maybe a cross between a dog like that and a Labrador. You can def see the mixture of features in him... but he's such a nice dog and super affectionate. Just loves being close to people... still a pup pretty much so very excitable, but pure good natured. Great dog!

0 |

What are you doing with all these puppies though?

0 |

SMS has a proper movie star dog there, looks like a professional that dog does

Dogs are awesome, do miss mine

1 x dog, no more kebabs with you late at night

0 |

:(

0 |

Best muckers ever - i99.photobucket.com/al...

0 |

Border terriers are outstanding.

I had a patterdale, terriers are absolute hooligans.

0 |

My girlfriend keeps jokingly saying we should get a dog (we rent a house)....this thread has me close to cracking and doing it anyway :(

0 |

another two pics of my wee pup.

i49.tinypic.com/2lc0h6...

i49.tinypic.com/23r61z...

0 |

www.dogbreedinfo.com/i...

I had one like this. They are a gbot

0 |

i have 5 generations of family staffordshires, and at the age of 2 1/2 i take a litter out of my bitches to give them a better quality of life, plus it keeps cancer away. i only sell the puppies to familys with young kids.

0 |

Bury him up to his chest, then take turns slide tackling him until he has no attached head

0 |

i.imgur.com/XltrOzs.jpg?1

0 |

Wat breed is he J -Lo

0 |

Only jokin J-Lo

0 |

It wasnt there fault it was our dogs! Wee thing went on hungry strike because you stuck it in doggy jail. Lol

0 |

lol.. J-Lo, he'll be fine in a good kennel. My friends adore their two dogs and they leave them at the kennels maybe once a year. They say the dogs are happy as larry when they come to collect them and you can even get relatives to visit them while they're there too, I think. It's their livelihood, so they're going to want to make sure every dog is treated well, never mind the fact they are dog lovers themselves and probably will care for them like their own.

0 |

Wat breed is he?

0 |

i remember wanting to firebomb the people who ran a certain kennel in co.down when i found out they we not feeding and lookin after rua properly, we just conyacted everyone we knew with dogs to put them off using the place

cant remember the name now it was years ago but she was so malnourished after near two weeks with them, cunts

0 |

Great, thanks for making me feel better about taking my first foreign holiday in 6 years and having no where to leave the fucking dog. Do you want to take him?

0 |

Teens set fire to dog:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

This is so fucked up.

0 |

They did that up our way once to a dog.

I'd like to set them on fucking fire. Hateful cunts. That news is ruining my day.

0 |

I think setting the culprits on fire is perfectly reasonable in this case

I volunteer myself as an igniter

0 |