Choose a discussion

Show me your dogs!

(Someone explain how to post images)

0 |

:(

0 |

What way did the scan go?

0 |

She had to be put down. Liver twice the normal size and bad cancer in her spleen. Probably in significant pain we were told.

0 |

Nightmare mate, had to do the same to our family dog recently...he was 17. Broke my heart having to make the decision to let him go.

0 |

Sorry to hear that, UpInArmsMa.

0 |

and chips.

Our two family dogs are getting very long in the tooth now. Both not great hearing, one takes wee fits every now and then, the other hobbles about as he must have a bit of arthritis or something. Not looking forward to that inevitable day :(

0 |

Aye cheers yo.

0 |

www.facebook.com/LADbi...

0 |

www.facebook.com/thedo...

0 |

That's shitty man, sorry to hear that. Something similar happened ours and my sisters

0 |

If it's any consolation dogs have a soul and so they never really die and anytime you go on a psychedelic trip now and it gets weird you'll have a spirit animal in that realm now to cling onto until you can work your way through it.

First dog travelled on about 2010. Got his tag on me keys here, little cunt goes everywhere with me.

i.imgur.com/X13mNuRr.jpg

I'm afraid of having kids cos I know they'll never live up to a dog.

1 |

Goals

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

0 |

Lovely big dog

0 |

Any of ye seen a Dutch Herder? Few on Gumtree in Lisburn, they look class.

1 |

Absolute Belters

www.google.co.uk/searc...

0 |

Lisburn though innit!?

0 |

Na, I'd never heard of them until tonight. Had a wee read they sound class but there seems to be a bit of confusion over recognising them as a pure bred dog.

0 |

Not that it really matters but one aims to avoid bringing an inbred baste into their house.

0 |

little goofy looking motherfucker

0 |

0 |

0 |

Amazing. Utterly amazing. Dogs

0 |

English Bulldog warns girl on TV during horror movie

0 |

amazing

0 |

0 |

www.sadanduseless.com/...

1 |

Brilliant

0 |

Haha

0 |

reamable.com/ju4i0

0 |

www.facebook.com/doggo...

0 |

0 |

lol www.facebook.com/thepe...

0 |

Ha love those guilty dog videos. The ones where one dog grasses on the other are class

0 |

0 |

0 |

0 |

0 |

let's hope this dog gets hit by a bus and dies before it has a chance to rip the head off a normal dog or kid

0 |

wonder is that ugly fucking pitbull dead yet?

0 |

0 |

My aul boy got an Irish wolfhound. It's a big brute of a thing. Sleeps on a double mattress in the shed.

1 |

www.facebook.com/young...

0 |

POSTFU UpInArms

0 |

www.facebook.com/young...

0 |

imgur.com/a/28oof

1 |

i.imgur.com/Syq8Gie.jpg

3 |

Even those photos don't show how big he is.

0 |

imgur.com/BOpDmNC

0 |

0 |