Choose a discussion

Show me your dogs!

(Someone explain how to post images)

0 |

Pulled out first tick from our pup last night. Fuck it was gruesome.

0 |

www.sadanduseless.com/...

0 |

0 |

The lab in the bath is brilliant. Great link takki

0 |

Perfect happiness right there in those links takki!!! NEED DOG

0 |

Feeling a major urge to get a dog at the minute also :/

0 |

I need a garden first! Been looking at houses recently and judging them on the garden for the future dog!

0 |

I'm just worried about a dog being in all day while we're away at work. Want a bigger house before getting a dog, I think.

0 |

Cracking links. I love the second last one on the dogs afraid of cats one

My sisters away to get a dog for a da tomorrow. Ragin I'm missing it

0 |

I'm the same takki. Would love to get a dog but wouldn't be fair on it either. I don't get back until 9pm some nights. Really upsets me I don't have one either :(

0 |

:'(

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

imgur.com/h5cYElO.gifv

0 |

Snapped this tonight. i.imgur.com/FFK71nv.jpg

1 |

Some pup

0 |

Legend.

Bangor, County Down: Teddy the dog 'saved boy, five, from tumble dryer'

A Bangor, County Down, family has said their pet dog saved the life of their five-year-old son, after he became trapped in a tumble dryer. Riley Gedge-Duffy suffered burns to his arms, back and head when the machine automatically started with the boy, who has Down's syndrome, stuck inside.

Aaron Duffy said his wife was vacuuming when the incident happened on Sunday. He said she only knew something was wrong when their dog, Teddy - a cockapoo - began to bark.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

"Only for our dog going nuts and notifying my wife by running up and down barking, my wife knew that there was something up and went down," Mr Duffy said

"Teddy's going to get fillet steak tonight, I can guarantee that, she's a very smart dog."

0 |

Your a cockapoo

0 |

1 |

hahaha

0 |

Hahaha he's horsing the life out her.

0 |

Poor dog getting raped. Barking for help. On the motorway nobody can hear you scream.

1 |

0 |

I love these stories

0 |

Holy fook, haha www.facebook.com/Aweso...

0 |

m.youtube.com/watch?v=...

0 |

1 |

Wee shite lol

1 |

Ha

0 |

Huskies

0 |

Your Dog Remembers All Those Awful Things You Did

"A new study published in Current Biology shows that dogs, like humans, can recall prior events, even when those events weren’t particularly important or meaningful at the time. This suggests that dogs have “episodic memory,” which is the ability to mentally travel back in time and recall experiences and specific events, such as times, places, and associated emotions. Importantly, episodic memory is also a possible sign of self-awareness in dogs.

That scientists needed to prove such a thing may come as a surprise to dog owners. Dogs often behave in a way that’s suggestive of episodic memory, such as staying clear of the neighbor’s cat after a particularly nasty encounter. Trouble is, we can’t be entirely sure if dogs are actually reminiscing about a prior event, or if they’re drawing on “semantic memory,” which is the memory of facts and rules necessary for survival. We unfortunately can’t ask dogs what’s going on in their fuzzy little heads."

Read on: gizmodo.com/your-dog-r...

0 |

Wouldn't be surprised, they know loads of shit. My Da had a black lab, no sheepdog etc when it comes to intelligence. He knew traffic lights. Could negotiate must ways of crossing a road, was never on a lead. My da would get up the same time every morning all week. Mon to Fri dog gets up, wants to go out, walk about, back in, fed, da would go to work, dog goes back to bed. Every Saturday hes running up and down the stairs going mad before my da is even up cause he knows hes off work and gets his long walk. How like? Lol how can that be anything to do with built in survival instincts, handed down through generations of Saturday walked hounds?

0 |

0 |

My grand parents lab would walk across the middle of coleraine to go to a butchers to get a bone. 3 sets of lights and a bridge.

2 |

i.imgur.com/lJmR26p.gifv

0 |

The croc turns away as though it's thinking "wee fuckerrrr, so close"

0 |

Holy shit that was close.

0 |

Here, let me show you
giphy.com/gifs/6754-3o...

1 |

Dog traumatized by abuse petted for the first time

1 |

I'm sure that one has been up before. Cracker looking wee dog too.

0 |

0 |

Doggie daycare learned a valuable lesson about leaving a Roomba in the reception area.

i.reddituploads.com/ea...

0 |

1 |

0 |

Pugs are such abominations.

0 |

Cat dunk iob.imgur.com/uYGg/j6G...

0 |

m.imgur.com/gallery/kA...

0 |

sick fucking cunt - www.belfasttelegraph.c...

0 |

Couldn't agree more. He's losing lots of flavour by skinning it before cooking. Philistine.

1 |

See if this works

Sam...possibly Frank imgur.com/gallery/rGFP4

3 |

Frank. You can call him Franco.

0 |