Choose a discussion

Show me your dogs!

(Someone explain how to post images)

0 |

1000 posts for dogs. I wonder how many cats would get the useless, horrible things.

0 |

www.facebook.com/LADbi...

0 |

0 |

Secret Life of Puppies on ch5 now

0 |

1 |

Class

0 |

echive.com/2016/07/25/...

0 |

"Golden Retrievers Go For A Swim And All Is Right With The World" www.huffingtonpost.ca/...

0 |

I love the videos of the dogs that start paddling before theyre even in the water

0 |

My golden loves swimming. His first time, he was in with no hesitation, and loved it.

0 |

Yeah ours loved his Saturday swims :(

0 |

:(

0 |

Not dogs but what the fucks going on here ha

0 |

www.instagram.com/p/BI...

1 |

don't know why you'd post that Utah. wonder how many hours of whipping those monkeys it took them gooks to get that right. and then they ate them.

0 |

now you mention though Asia and animal cruelty....

*NSFW NSFW NSFW*

*NSFW NSFW NSFW*

not sure if YouTube show you what happens there. hopefully not.
i caught that one time on a mate's Facebook. Muted the cunt straight away even if he was going nuts about too.

*EDIT
actually not linking it. think I'd rather get paid to watch some child abuse shit and then snare a paedo. this was easily the sickest thing I've ever seen and I've watched about 5 decapitations.

0 |

search for "Burmese Python & Puppy" if you want to see it that bad. As long as you're willing to learn from it and aknowledge how superior white European society mostly is.
God almighty. It's etched in my mind.

0 |

so er, don't link gook animal cruelty monkey ambulance videos.

0 |

actually, I think i know that guy in that monkey ambulance video who lifts the sickly monkey into the stretcher. I think he works in the Hong Kong Cottage on Grosverner Road. It looks like him.
Moves like him too when he's being whipped for having a smoke break the fucking monkey.

0 |

the cruel monkey. don't understand how you could treat an animal like that.

0 |

lol

No way that pug would have the mental capabilities to stuff it's toys into that other toy.

0 |

0 |

Great news. They should put down at least 20 fat labs instead while they are on a roll

0 |

can't wait til he rips some poor cunt's face off.

0 |

This thread used to be heart warming

0 |

lol

0 |

0 |

and Heinrich Himmler
opened the door for an old lady once in Munich in 1938.
It is what they are capable of at their worst, is the point.

0 |

And this www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

I had a dog that went through a reinforced glass door to get at a postman, was just laughing about it with him the other week, dunno who was more shocked him or the dog..

1 |

Was the dog (and postman) OK? lol

Also, reinforced glass door? is this your dog? atic.independent.co.uk...

0 |

I was on the bog taking a dump at the time, the inside door was open but the outside porch door was closed, the dog was down the bottom of the hall when the commotion started I could here him thundering past the bog full steam and then the crash, by the time I got there he had Maxi pinned to the wall, but he hadn't bit him or anything, he was actually pretty dazed, poor oul Maxi ain't a dog lover either as he is genuinely afraid of them, hard oul station as a post man..

the culprit - 2.photobucket.com/user...

1 |

mongrel dogs are the shit too. This one here playing some 4/4 like it's nothing.

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

actually that's a dog wire fox terrier. much much better than a pitbull

0 |

*wire hair

0 |

unbridled joy at just being Alive, man

0 |

i.imgur.com/I6zpL9R.gifv

0 |

Shat "ONLY POSTS LINKS NEVER CLICKS THEM" Noir

0 |

www.facebook.com/LaBio...

0 |

i.imgur.com/eFDx1kD.gifv

0 |

0 |

echive.com/2016/09/08/...

0 |

1 |

haha have watched that quick a few times. Amazing. The way the dog just comes marching in, then just jump scares the shit outta the cats, has a juke out the window, then runs over to the owner for a wee celebration and a pet. Cracker.

2 |

0 |

1 |

www.facebook.com/LADbi...

0 |

www.sadanduseless.com/...

0 |

www.instagram.com/p/BK...
I need a dog like this

0 |

Fucking hell

Yorkies are the Kings of small dogs.