echive.com/2015/12/07/...
Some class photos, some sad :(

0 |

i.imgur.com/Fb0vPvK.gifv

2 |

ugelolcdn.com/i/364279...

0 |

0 |

Brought a gopro and chest mount home to record my dog's reaction to seeing me after a year and a half apart. To my horror, the amnesic bastard didn't even recognise me. I'm actually hurt by the whole affair. I was his favourite before I left.

After about 10 minutes he started to remember me and went daft. But the damage was done by that point. Thinking of uploading that video and pretending it was our first meeting.

5 |

lol upload

That would destroy me, though. Our dogs which live at my folks house are around 13-14 now and they've definately slowed down a fair bit in their oldish age. When I walk in they're a lot slower to act, but the tale starts going instantly. Just takes them a while to build up full excitement, especially when they've been dozing (which they do a lot of these days).

What age is yours?

0 |

"if the head can fit, the body will follow"

www.facebook.com/Husky...

1 |

i.imgur.com/Go8XrPg.jpg

1 |

i.imgur.com/HBG0elg.jpg

0 |

imgur.com/LSRJhMw

1 |

vine.co/v/hqt27ZHA9QB

0 |

Photographer took his best friend on an adventure imgur.com/a/a7cej

0 |

i.imgur.com/BGIfc81l.jpg ma man

0 |

i.imgur.com/ZyJhxop.gifv

0 |

i.imgur.com/A6fpg6Y.gifv

0 |

iliketowastemytime.com...

0 |

Thing I didn't know about dogs before owning one. Major loves to roll around on dead birds and animals. Apparently it masks their scent or advertise a kill to the rest of the pack. Also, he loves going in the car. Apparently it's cause he thinks he's moving in a pack on the hunt. Amazing how this nature just comes to him. I love the wee bastard.

0 |

1 |

i.imgur.com/fnvrS0r.gifv

0 |

i.imgur.com/YpPvvYI.gifv

0 |

i.imgur.com/d6JzsMf.gifv

1 |

i.imgur.com/LTxQxlu.gifv

0 |

0 |

You just send me YouTube for 20mins watching people getting dogs for Christmas lol

1 |

i.imgur.com/rEfb8x7.gifv

0 |

0 |

i.imgur.com/sSOmKqw.gifv

0 |

i.imgur.com/loU3WSd.gifv

2 |

One of the best threads on here this

1 |

www.joe.ie/life-style/...

0 |

How anyone can hurt a wee dog is beyond me. Always good to see the dogs recover tho :)

0 |

i.imgur.com/37uhs16.gif

0 |

ha.

0 |

i.imgur.com/7iGARS3.gifv

0 |

imgur.com/ZpNBLPj

0 |

i.imgur.com/xWy1L4c.gifv

0 |

lol I love how it tries to balance itself with its ears just before tipping

Must be just back from a vets or something.

0 |

www.instagram.com/p/BA...

0 |

mobile.twitter.com/pla...

0 |

imgur.com/arP2Otg

3 |

imgur.com/RF4jTjP

0 |

0 |

Who knows if either that tweet or this story is real or not, but... www.reshareworthy.com/...

1 |

imgur.com/yv5yO23

1 |

Just about to post that Takk. I love how his enthusiasm doesn't wane the second time, sits waiting excitedly for the next dart even though he's never been able to retrieve a single one

1 |

imgur.com/FFgBHfa.gifv

0 |

1 |

vine.co/v/exWnWiOIzLl

0 |

My parents finally got a new dog, another basset hound. She is amazing! flic.kr/p/CTgaTf
flic.kr/p/D1vFy1

0 |

Probably my favourite kinda dog

1 |