Choose a discussion

Show me your dogs!

(Someone explain how to post images)

0 |

Michael McCartney is decent dog man. He'll come out to your gaf and give you loads of advice and information.

0 |

For a few quid of course

0 |

cheers mj ill look him up here, be shellin out either way so maybe worth a go!

0 |

Have you tried putting it on a cool cycle then drying out in a bowl of rice? Failing that, I second the 2nd dog

0 |

If a dog gets out and runs out in front of you car damaging it, is the owner liable for the damage?

0 |

"If the animal is a pet or a farm beast (or is otherwise ‘owned’ or domesticated) and you can establish that the owner is responsible for the incident, they will be liable for your costs."

www.moneysupermarket.c...

1 |

Make sure you reverse over it too. They can pay to clean the blood off the tyres too.

1 |

www.u.tv/News/2015/09/...

1 |

how damaged is the dog Choc Ice?

0 |

Boston terriers are good

0 |

shit. french bulldogs too then.

0 |

I can't stand those dogs. Wild looking so they are.

0 |

not a proper dog agreed

0 |

Wouldn't get one myself but this is good...

0 |

i love my dog, more dead on than most people by miles

1 |

Dogs are way better than people.

0 |

Looking forward to getting one myself. Don't know what to get this time. Gonna get a puppy though. Last rescue was hard going.
Might get a German Shepherd or might get a mutt just. Or those inuits are nice too.

0 |

Chocolate lab pup

0 |

Mongrels are brilliant

0 |

i.imgur.com/6EX0TSV.gifv

0 |

Lol i.imgur.com/6EX0TSV.gifv

0 |

Ffs Jim ;)

1 |

Here it is from another angle. Rekt.

0 |

38.media.tumblr.com/cb...

0 |

Is it true that you have to wipe a bull dogs arse every time he takes a dump. Fuck that.

0 |

Bad craic this:
news.sky.com/video/155...

0 |

Arseholes bet that guy looks after it better than the pound they are going to send it to.

1 |

I know. probably his only mate in the world

0 |

0 |

wtf at that munkle! that is horrible! :(

0 |

Not much info to go on with that. So I'm going to hold on judging anyone, although considering actual animal protection groups find it super tricky to take pets off people, it does throw up a lot of questions in regards why that group felt they had the right to take the dog.

0 |

its obviously distressed as well poor wee thing, i wanna cry after watching that

1 |

Made me sad watching it too, whatever the story is

0 |

More on the daily mail, if you believe it: www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...

0 |

If the guy was mistreating the dog surely the french rspca would come and take it. Just some nutter in a hoody and baseball cap being a whab, shaking the dog about and legging it up the street.

0 |

hopefully the homeless guys rapes him and cuts her hands and feet off. justice will prevail.

1 |

i know cleandirty he is clearly putting the wee pup in distress for someone who cares so much about animals, ugh i hate people.

0 |

Bet they are feeding the dog all sorts of vegan crap too. Bet hes depressed as fuck.

0 |

Naming a dog Vegan wtf. Nutters. Hope they get comeuppance for that.

1 |

that daily mail link says they called the dog 'vegan', away and take yerselves aff tae fuck.

1 |

ha snap

0 |

people are dicks. all of em

1 |

hateful , they ruin my happiness.

0 |

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

i.imgur.com/FKJ7Rcp.jpg?1

1 |

Hahaha