Choose a discussion

Show me your dogs!

(Someone explain how to post images)

0 |

Aw mj that's awful :( mine is the same , petrified of other dogs but loves people. ALways have to keep her on a lead when out , damaged dogs are so hard to retrain, that really sucks , my heart would be breaking

0 |

Fuck sakes MJ that's shit mate.

0 |

This place is full of evil cunts who be training dogs for fighting or baiting or whatever. And they love it. Sick cunts. Taking pleasure out of cruelty is beyond my comprehension.
On another note, and because I am totally new to having a dog, it is incredible how social a thing walking a dog is. More than one phone number exchanged by people walking a dog I'd say.

0 |

Lol space you get phone numbers thrown at ya? I just get people laughing at the dog cos she's a mentalist

0 |

My last one was like that. Total magnet. Cute as a button.

0 |

Between a 12 week old pup, a 10 year old boy and my overweight hippy 40 yr old handsomeness, I seem to get a lot more attention than I did, doing the same walk sans chien. When I say attention, I mean females talking to, rather than ignoring me. I'm that long out of the game that I don't know how to take advantage of the situation...

0 |

Nor do I want to, but a more ruthless me, in a parallel universe, is doing exactly that.

1 |

Terrible MJ mate. Bro had one of those Akitas, lovely big thing and never a bother except walking the fucker. Went for him out his back one day and it was gone within hours to the local dog breakers. No dice with kids about

0 |

akitas are vicious and stupid too. crap dogs. people only buy them because of the way they look. like pitbulls.

0 |

He took it off a guy who couldnt walk it as much as they really need to be. A dog will be vicious if you raise it that way and it will be calm and obedient if you raise it well. I think it's madness when people say 'all pitbulls (insert any dog here) are vicious'

0 |

^^ Same. Although there are dogs which are just nuts in the head, or, as Molo would put it, have the head cripples, and are just dangerous because they aren't the full shilling.

The story of Hachikō, the most revered Akita of all time, helped push the Akita into the international dog world. Hachiko was born in 1923 and owned by Professor Hidesaburō Ueno of Tokyo.[13] Professor Ueno lived near the Shibuya Train Station in a suburb of the city and commuted to work every day on the train.[14] Hachikō accompanied his master to and from the station each day.[14] On May 25, 1925, when the dog was 18 months old, he waited for his master's arrival on the four o'clock train, but Professor Ueno had suffered a fatal brain haemorrhage at work.[14] Hachikō continued to wait for his master's return.[14] He travelled to and from the station each day for the next nine years.[14] He allowed the professor's relatives to care for him, but he never gave up the vigil at the station for his master.[14] His vigil became world-renowned when, in 1934,[15] shortly before his death, a bronze statue was erected at the Shibuya train station in his honor.[14] This statue was melted down for munitions during the war and new one was commissioned once the war ended.[15] Each year on April 8 since 1936, Hachikō's devotion has been honoured with a solemn ceremony of remembrance at Tokyo's Shibuya railroad station.[16][17] Eventually, Hachikō's legendary faithfulness became a national symbol of loyalty, particularly to the person and institution of the Emperor.

Just as the breed was stabilizing in its native land, World War II pushed the Akita to the brink of extinction. Early in the war the dogs suffered from lack of nutritious food. Then many were killed to be eaten by the starving populace, and their pelts were used as clothing. Finally, the government ordered all remaining dogs to be killed on sight to prevent the spread of disease. The only way concerned owners could save their beloved Akitas was to turn them loose in remote mountain areas, where they bred back with their ancestor dogs, the Matagi,[12] or conceal them from authorities by means of crossing with German Shepherd dogs, and naming them in the style of German Shepherd dogs of the time.[12] Morie Sawataishi and his efforts to breed the Akita is a major reason this breed exists today.

1 |

use to see this wee woman, and I mean she was small 4ft 7 walking a massive fucking Akita about the town & I used to think to myself if that thing takes off love, he's bringing you with him and you're not going to stop it..

0 |

ps. I had to rescue my dog from the jaws of an Akita - the fucking owner jumped away from it, nearly shitting their pants when it grabbed my dog by the throat and did nothing, I had to step in, lucky it was a bitch and not fully grown, all friendly wagging her tail until Fionn got with in striking distance and then whaaaaaam..

0 |

pps. Same dog later ended up getting into a field of Sheep. she tore the throats out of 7 or 8 of them before she was shot.. moral in there somewhere.

0 |

Don't save your dog if you want 7 times as many sheep to live?

0 |

mate had an akita and when I was standing talking to him one day a kid came along and the dog jumped for it's head, took a snap inches from the kids face. true story.
but they aren't inherently vicious no. just 3 quick stories in a row there about them being dangerous. just a coincidence all of them are the same breed of dog. like almost every dog attack is a pitbull too. just coincidence. they aren't inherently dangerous breeds that shouldn't be surprised allowed in society.

0 |

now that's sarcasm.

0 |

he called it Spartacus and enjoyed it's notoriety. fortunately it died of some genetic disorder when it was only about 2.

0 |

I saw a woman who was no more than 5 foot jogging round the embankment with an akita attached to her on the lead, the dog just decided fuck it I'm not moving and sat down and the woman straight into the back of it ha. If that dog decided to bolt she was fucked.
Any dog is a reflection of how it is raised Imo

0 |

but some breeds are prone to deviant behaviour.

0 |

Like yourself?

0 |

I was going to say like blacks but think I already done that joke.

0 |

I know a guy who had an Akita and it used to stop people and demmand their lunch money. Seen it years later in the west collecting protection money off the RA. No good sons of bitches them dogs! Theres no good ones, FACT

1 |

That's terrible MJ. Sorry to hear it mate. Such a nice breed when they are raised properly.

0 |

lol soyuz

0 |

nah, I think they're lovely dogs but they're a lot of dog to handle..

0 |

www.facebook.com/bvani...

0 |

i like Boston Terriers too. never see any about. far better than pugs.

0 |

www.facebook.com/Chris...

0 |

that was only a pug too. 15 seconds later the pug had forgot about that. stupid dogs.

0 |

maryland blacks throwing pugs round too, divvies. west coast blacks are well better. no time for using pugs as ammunition.

0 |

What was the video?

0 |

www.facebook.com/dropd...

0 |

This was the one that got deleted off fb, takki hectic :/

0 |

Baltimore throwing pugs again. next thing vick will be joining Pittsburgh. gonna start supporting Cleveland now

0 |

WTF?!

0 |

www.facebook.com/Heart...

0 |

i.imgur.com/koFfZIf.gifv

0 |

i.imgur.com/3KkSVdn.gifv

0 |

anyone ever have their dog prescribed valium?

0 |

Not here. What is wrong with the wee mite?

0 |

she has wild seperation anxiety, obv cos i got her from dog jail i dont know anything about her history at all, but even when i'm here she seems to find it very hard to be fully settled sometimes, been readin that with rescue dogs , especially older ones it may be the best thing for them, tis a dear enough do tho but hate the thought of her bein so anxious all the time.

0 |

babou, just admit it, you're after it for yourself.

1 |

No but my cat is on oxycodone

0 |

lolz, sure im super cool already i don't need to be any more chilled

0 |

what is that for clean?

0 |

Cause he used to smoke crack. Weens him off it.

3 |

An only dog is a lonely dog. Best bet is getting another.

0 |

fuck ye.

0 |

MJ • 0 minutes ago
An only dog is a lonely dog. Best bet is getting another.

i have considered it in the past but i would be afraid of it making her worse, she doesnt like other dogs in general. then im stuck with two anxious dogs

0 |