0 |

Dog drumming to 7 nation army

www.joe.ie/entertainme...

1 |

vine.co/v/OQqxU7KFzKY

0 |

imgur.com/dXAlu5n

1 |

awch what a lovely pooch, I'd upload a pic of my wee dog but don't have a fucking clue how to do it, she's dead dead cute tho.

0 |

0 |

Hard to beat a bit of contagious laughter.

0 |

well.blogs.nytimes.com...

0 |

i.imgur.com/IPMJmEr.gifv

0 |

Haha that's so good!!

0 |

The wee man got a wash - i.imgur.com/O5JeZyC.jpg

0 |

lol holy shit this is cute - www.buzzfeed.com/javie...

0 |

i.imgur.com/aOTFFqH.gifv

1 |

i.imgur.com/czW33QY.gifv

2 |

lol full video of that dog going for a swim

0 |

Sleepy Great Dane puppy grumbling about being woken up:

1 |

class

0 |

lol www.boredpanda.com/sid...

0 |

0 |

The latest trend among dog owners in Taiwan looks just as funny as it sounds – square and round dog haircuts! Dogs, typically Poodles, are having the fur on their heads sculpted into perfect circles or squares, and the results are posted online in what might be the first “my dog has a rounder head than yours” competition ever.

www.boredpanda.com/tai...

0 |

Haha at that lad with the tongue

0 |

I keep going back to those pics and lolling. Can you just imagine standing in the kitchen doing something, and every time you look round, one of those faces is just looking back at you.

It'd be like this...

0 |

Pup update. 4 months old, over double the size of when we got him. Knows about a dozen tricks and we have him rining a bell on back door, when he needs to ho out for a slash. Dogs are fucking brilliant. content-iad.xx.fbcdn.n...

4 |

Is he a cross?

0 |

Not at all. Chilled out to the max, have him off the leach and he will come back when we call him. Really intelligent. We got very lucky with him..

2 |

he's grown fast mm. looks very mature in that pic. going to get one in the Summer here, a lab mongrel preferably.
imagine not having a dog.

0 |

aww he is lovely MM.

ringing the bell is a great idea...much better than scratching the fuck out of your skirting / arcitrave / door

0 |

Everytime we took him out, we made him touch the bell with his nose. Now he does it everytime. That photo makes him look bigger then he is. He still a midget.

0 |

tคккเรςђเtt • 44 minutes ago
Is he a cross?

munchingmonster • 37 minutes ago
Not at all.

Lol

2 |

No, is he a cross breed, MM?

1 |

He must have a pretty fucked up Pittsburgh/Bannside bark about him.

0 |

Our dogs just go out to the back door and if you don't notice them standing there, they start to let out a bark every couple of minutes until you go and let them out. If you still don't, they'll come back in and look at you with the 'I need a wizz' look.

What sort of bell is it? One of these? www.shopfittingsonline...

0 |

haha, i read that wrong. haha. Know, he a pure bread.

0 |

its a hand bell. he picks it up with his paw, and rings it like a town cryer.

1 |

Class MM, love his ears.... My Dad is gonna get an English sheepdog (delux dog) hopefully in the next few months

0 |

Homeless dog gets rescued from a water treatment facility Http://i.imgur.com/VL7...

3 |

In bits here

1 |

just had a cry at that , cheers jim ffs

1 |

Such a nice dog. Great stuff. Just in time for the weekend, too.

1 |

news.vice.com/article/...

0 |

www.facebook.com/petxl...

0 |

Haha fucking hell

0 |

i.imgur.com/741B0Xt.gifv

0 |

www.belfastlive.co.uk/...

0 |

i.imgur.com/Ghn6HZZ.gif

0 |

i.imgur.com/741B0Xt.gifv

^^ our dog Toby does that on command. After he's taken a shit we say for him to wipe his arse, and he does it.

1 |

Not sure if that full video of that grey dog and the big stick was on here, but here it is to put that gif above in context...

0 |

Ha amazing Takki. This is my favourite thread. Ever

1 |

Dog Owner Takes His Dying Best Friend On Bucket List Road Triphttp://www.unilad.co.uk/articles/dog-owner-takes-dying-best-friend-on-bucket-list-road-trip/

0 |

dang

www.unilad.co.uk/artic...

0 |

My da sent me this pic of the big lad through today. Miss him more than the family while I'm away. i.imgur.com/uAV06z9.jpg

0 |