Is it online? What was it about?

0 |

Was about an hour and half long

0 |

just watch it Jim. Class

0 |

Good yeah?

0 |

thought it was pretty good! called the twist with the kid & the ending!

0 |

Only just getting round to watching all these. Jesus they are a total head fuck. Twilight zone for the Internet age. Top tv. Can't wait to see new season.

0 |

When's the new season due out?

0 |

I've been meaning to rewatch all the episodes again, not one duffer among them, that Xmas special one had my nerves jangling by the end. White rabbit is another fave.

0 |

White bear even

0 |

15 million merits was right n grim as well. Hard to pick a favourite as they are all top notch. New series meant to have 12 eps too.

0 |

90 min advert on lisburn?

0 |

12 eps?! Oh em gee!

1 |

Such a show this. Just finished series 2. I see theyve brought out an audiobook version too.

1 |

Amazing. Only show I can think of that's brilliant but find it hard watching two in a row it can be that grim.

The San Junipero episode is the best episode of anything I've seen in years

2 |

Quality show. 4th season should be starting fairly soon, also. Netflix said a while ago on their trailer that it was 'coming soon' and it's on IMDB etc as being aired in 2017.

0 |

Heard San Junipero is amazing aye. I loved Be Right Back with Domhnall Gleeson and The Entire History Of You. Robert Downey Junior looking to make that into a movie apparently. White Bear had such a cool twist. White Christmas next for me. Jon Hamm's in it I think.

Jesse Plemons from Breaking Bad in new series

1 |

Is the roaches one in the first 2 seasons?

0 |

Naw

0 |

Fuck the Christmas one is depressing. In a good black mirror way of course

0 |

I felt like Ex Machina ripped off a Black Mirror episode, it was it the other way round?

1 |

Good shout actually. Its not a million miles away from Be Right Back, the Domhnall Gleeson episode who of course was also in Ex Machina

3 |

I watched Ex Machina 2 weeks ago and thought exactly the same. I enjoyed it more as i needed a Black Mirror fix having watched them all. Thumbs up.

1 |

I mean, they both have androids in them, but to be fair, the plots are pretty much entirely different beyond that

0 |

Theres a similarity there though even if its tenuous. Probably the Gleeson thing muddying the waters.

1 |

There's a similarity, but I think calling one a ripoff of the other is a bit much. Actually that Black Mirror ep very closely follows the premise of the Battlestar Galactica prequel 'Caprica', where the father of a kid killed in a terrorist bombing creates an AI construct of her based on her social media feeds.

1 |

Wonder what the result would be if we did that for Soyuz based on his activity on the board.

1 |

https://68.media.tumblr.com/c0f351ecbc1f2086fb1def949daa9858/tumblr_niu4h5kP2n1sel756o1_250.gif

3 |

The godfather of German Techno

0 |

San Junipero was excellent. Such a soundtrack

2 |

Hitler, Matthew, sure lad. Sure.

0 |

Lol.

0 |

1 |

Can't wait to see the new ones.

0 |

It's up now on Netflix.

2 |

Good as usual. They’re really stretching out the mind interface thing. Wish they’d come up with something else.

0 |

New series is excellent so far

0 |

You watched the Tinder like one yet?

0 |

Nah, just 2 in. Heard its good. Loved the first one with Meth Damon from Breaking Bad.

1 |

Ha I only read people calling him Meth Damon the other day and pissed myself lol

1 |

Should note I totally forgot he was breaking bad and thought they meant he looked like Matt on Meth ha

0 |

lol @ Meth Damon

Worth sticking in the nicknames thread

2 |

My friend thought it was Damon with makeup. Haha. He actually played a younger Damon in All The Pretty Horses.

Loved him in Breaking Bad. Does that amiably sinister thing very well. Weird looking too which always helps in a bad guy. Shit hair as well. All the best baddies have awful hair, Chigurh from No Country For Old Men, Chucky, Bardem in Skyfall. I could go on.

1 |

Only watched the first 2 and it's tough going! The first ep was mental :O

1 |

Aye, I find that. Its not a show you can binge watch. Can be very dark. The one with the app that tracked the chile was grim

1 |

The wee sentinel dog robot one was a pretty grim portrayal of the future. Pretty much zero chance of survival.

Have a look at some of Boston Dynamics videos on YouTube and not sleep for a week/start contacting dentists.

1 |

Crocodile is possibly the darkest episode they've ever done. Inspired by The Entire History of you apparently which did remind me of it while watching. Loved Hang The DJ. Nice to see a more uplifting episode especially coming hot on the heels of Crocodile. It reminded me of San Junipero.

1 |

Called crocodile because crocodiles cry after eating their prey but not because of remorse... Hence, crocodile tears! Fun facts kids

0 |

Aye, their eyes weep to clean themselves I think

0 |

Ha I knew you'd know that

0 |